Saturday, October 8, 2011

New Blog

Howdy. This is a brand spankin' new blog. I used to write another blog, which I called A Briefcase Full of Blues. What I wrote about was pretty all over the place, and that might be the case here as well. I'm going to start off writing about comics, specifically some of the comics I'm currently reading that are part of DC's "New 52" relaunch. Beyond that though, it might branch off into other areas. I watch a ton of movies, a ton of sports, and certain niches of TV. On occasion I manage to read an actual black-text-on-white-paper book as well. I'd say any or all of the above would be fair game. I'm going to try and keep this updated more regularly than Briefcase was, which ended up being very sporadic after a while. Anyway, not much for introductions, hopefully my actual posts will explain what sort of blog this'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment